Wireless remote connections
The wireless point-to-point link is a specially configured wireless network for remote buildings where either there is no infrastructure in their area or their requirements are not covered by the provider’s infrastructure. It involves high-speed networks of up to 10G.
Implementation The stages that are followed consist of the following steps:
- Our company’s engineers visit your premises.
- They study the actual needs of your business.
- They design an integrated network that fully meets your needs.
- Installation of the network and complete support.
- Low cost
- High speeds up to 10G
- Fast and secure Connection
- Upgrading your space