What it is: The architecture and structure of a business network constitute the backbone of the corporate network, serving as the foundation for all business operations. It is thus understood to be the most crucial element in the functioning of the enterprise.
Implementation: The stages followed consist of the following steps:
- Recording the network needs of your business.
- Studying the morphology of the building that houses the network.
- Initial implementation study, including network topology, network type selection, selection of key points, and passive and active network elements.
- Designing a unified network that fully covers your needs.
- Network installation and complete support.
- Study and production of comprehensive proposals for improving existing networks (Wired Networks).
- Study, installation, and support for Local Area Networks (LANs).
- Parameterization of DMZ areas and the introduction of firewall systems.
- Study, design, implementation, and support for networks for operational use.
- Structured cabling.
- Termination of existing cabling.
- Placement of wall channels and network sockets in buildings without cabling.
- Connection of two or more local networks.
- Configuration of LAN Router.
- Domain Controller.
- Group Policies.
- Terminal Services.
- Fax Server.
- Definition of user access rights to shared folders and files.
- Network check and study-implementation of performance and reliability optimization.
- Management of an existing network.