VOIP call centers
VoIP (Voice over IP) telephone centers support all modern technologies. Each user has the ability to communicate from anywhere using a landline device, a mobile application, or a computer, provided there is an active internet connection.
- Zero cost for calls in unified networks.
- Significant reduction in telecommunication fees.
- Immediate expansion.
- Direct transfer.
- Automated services.
- Increased productivity, flexibility, and security.
- Competitive advantage in collaborative, adaptive work environments, regardless of the location of your work teams.
Our certified engineers undertake all stages of implementing a telephone center with the aim of correct installation while ensuring its future expandability.
The stages followed consist of the following steps:
- On-site recording and study of the installation space.
- Providing advice based on your needs.
- Networking telephone centers for business branches.
- Cost reduction of calls.
- Comprehensive study of networking, installation, and functions.
- Installation of necessary channels, cabling, and distributors.
- Installation and configuration of the telephone center and devices.
- Operation training and provision of educational material.
- Certification of installation and proper operation of the system with state-of-the-art tools.
- Full support based on a maintenance contract.
- Digital, hybrid, and VoIP telephone centers from the most reputable manufacturers globally.